Thursday, 11 June 2009

Brigtening Up


Text writtten after a meal and beer in Collioure on 9th June:

As I said, I arrived at the hotel in not too good a mood (glad to say I was not last in!) but that was soon sorted with a quick shower and a few beers on the patio by the pool and good company to chat through the various experiences of the day :-) Turns out that one of the other groups (4 guys in their Mitsubishi Evo's) had also been stopped – by motorcycle cops – but they just wanted a chat and wish the guys well and a good holiday after a couple of minutes – damn their luck!

Another fantastic evening in the lovely looking port of Collioure - 12th century castle and all. Good food, beer, wine etc etc ;-) Great company :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment